Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sign up for the Second Round of Workshop

It's time to sign up for the second round of workshop. I want to mix up the groups a little, so I will list the following groups below:

Workshop A:


Thomas
Alex
Edith
Erica
Jennifer
Kelly
Jordan
Shannon

Workshop B:


Karl
Ben
Meredith
Seheri
Kelsey
Alana
George
Wendy

Go to the Workshop Schedule tab above to see the available openings. We need one person from Workshop A to volunteer to be the second story in the 10-25 slot, bringing in a story on 10-22.

Leave your preferences in the comments below, first come, first serve.

See you Tuesday.

14 comments:

  1. Hey, I would like to be in workshop #7. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also be in workshop 7 with Edith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Workshop #8, por favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Workshop #6 please

    ReplyDelete
  5. workshop 7 for group b, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, that was me signing up for workshop 7 for group b. i'm blog illiterate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that I can't seem to make up my mind—but this one is for real! I would like to have Workshop 6, Group A! I think this one is not taken this time.

      Delete
  9. sorry i thought i posted last night, i would like workshop 9, group a

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll do workshop B Group 6 I guess! (BEN HOLCOMB)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to be workshop #9 in group A please

    ReplyDelete